Justification and Adoption
- Did you read the entire chapter?
- Explain what “forensic” means in more detail than what you read in the chapter. Use your own words while elaborating on this term.
- Write a case study scenario of a person who has sanctification in front of their justification rather than the other way around. Include some of the pitfalls in your scenario.
- Does God’s justification change a person’s character? Why or why not? Explain why and how we need more than justification in order to mature.
- What is the relationship between faith and justification? Does faith earn salvation? Explain your answer.
- What are the differences between adoption and justification?
- Are you confident God has declared you forever not guilty in His sight? What are some ways you have not lived according to this truth?