Conversion (Faith and Repentance)
- Did you read the entire chapter?
- Describe the two components of conversion.
- Can a person have true saving faith without repentance? Explain your answer.
- What are at least five discerning differences between a person who has knowledge only and a person who has knowledge which has led to his conversion?
- How can you guard against and/or help a counseling situation where a person only grows in more knowledge, but does not change?
- Have faith and repentance remained a continuing and maturing part of your Christian life? Explain your answer.
- What are at least five practical ways a person can maintain an ongoing and maturing practice of faith and repentance all of his life?