Death, the Intermediate State, and Glorification
- Did you read the entire chapter?
- If God has appointed our time to die, why should we exercise, eat well, and generally take care of our bodies? How would you counsel a person who chose to “let themselves go” because death is a positive?
- How would you counsel a spouse whose husband went to eternal punishment?
- How do you think about your death?
- How have you prepared your family members for your death? What do you need to do in order to better prepare your family for your death?
- How would you counsel a person who believes they will only be perfected at death and, thus, growing in obedience in this life is not that important?
- How would you counsel a person who was obsessed with health and feared growing old? Use Scriptures.