The Character of God: “Incommunicable” Attributes
- Did you read the entire chapter?
- How do you know that God exists? Give more than one reason.
- How can God be known if God cannot be comprehended? Write out a case study narrative to explain your answer.
- Give four different counseling situations where the character of God would be a means of grace to the counselee. Use four different attributes and four different counseling situations.
- How does the fact God lives outside of time and we live inside of time help a person mature in their faith? What kind of person may struggle with this concept?
- How would you counsel a fearful, insecure, guilt-ridden person who is uneasy about God’s omnipresence and omniscience, because of their sense of guilt and condemnation?
- What are your top ten benefits of knowing, loving, and living in a greater awareness of God’s incommunicable attributes?