The “Communicable” Attributes of God
- Did you read the entire chapter?
- Which two attributes stuck out to you and how do you think you can use them in a counseling context?
- Explain God’s wrath and God’s love and how they are not inconsistent with each other. Use each in a counseling situation.
- What is one instance in your life where you doubted or struggled with God’s wisdom due to personal challenges? How did you work through this?
- How do you juxtapose and reconcile living in a world of unsaved sinners? When do you separate from unsaved sinners–God is holy? When do you pursue unsaved sinners–God is love?
- A counselee says you cannot know God’s will. Explain why you can. Explain why you can’t. Why do you think he/she said that?
- Margaret is 15 years old and does not like the way she looks. How would you counsel her using only what you have learned from this chapter?
- In what way is omnipresence “communicable”? Name at least two ways and explain.