Shows Main Idea –The person that you are on the inside always comes out and affects your relationships. If you have a Godward orientation, you will have a positive effect on others. If you have a selfish orientation, you will hurt your relationships.
- Who I Am – There are many core reasons for the kind of person that you are.
- Godward or Selfish Orientation – Everyone is a mixture of good and bad qualities. The key is whether your pattern of living is a Godward or selfish orientation.
- Mixture of Both – Every person will be a mixture of Godward or selfish. You’re not focused on “episodic” characteristics, but “patterns” in the person’s life. Who is this person predominantly?
- Dating Relationship – During the courting stage, you will see patterns in the persons life, and you must determine the predominant orientation of the individual.
- Your Future Marriage – There is a direct connection between the person you marry and the kind of person they were before you met them.