Our Faithful Supporting Community Provides This Site For You

Intimacy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ejn
    Participant

According to my wife I am not giving her intimacy. Do you have any article/advise on being intimate with your spouse and what that looks like. I know being intimate doesnt always have to involve sex. Every now and then my wife will complain to me about how I dont make her feel intimate before, during and after making Love. From my point of view i feel that i am being intimate with her. How can we seem to be so close but yet so distant during times of intimacy. To me making love to my wife is simple but when i hear what my wife says about how her needs are not being met she makes it seem complicated. Any Godly advise would help. Happy 4th of July.

Matt
    Participant

Hello ejn and happy 4th to you as well!

I am linking three excellent articles on the topic you requested, and one that addresses us men concerning relationships. I wouldn’t normally list four articles in one post, but I know you have been working on your marriage and think these all tie together. I would strongly encourage you to print these out and work through them slowly and not just listen to the podcasts only.

Read this one first…

Ep. 99 Five Ways to Know If You’re a Real Man to a Woman

I’m not sure why the one above doesn’t have the picture linked. Anyway, here are the other three…

What Does It Mean to Nourish and Cherish Your Wife?

Warming Butterflies, or How to Treat Your Wife

Sex For a Woman, According To a Man

Please come back and give some feedback in a few days after you have had some time to carefully digest these.

Blessings!

Matt

ejn
    Participant

Thank you Matt I appreciate your responses, i will read through these.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.