The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
Shows Main Idea – There may be times in your life that the best way for you to honor the LORD is to go against your husband’s wishes. Total submission to your husband without appeal or alternatives is not taught in the Bible.
- 6:10 Brandi’s article, When It’s Okay to Go Against Your Husband’s Wishes
- 8:10 1 Samuel 25:2-42
- 11:20 How to best honor your husband
- 12:16 The church culture’s over-correction of feminism
- 14:58 Is every woman supposed to be submissive to every man? (Ephesians 5:22-33)
- 19:20 When we talk about the “pink passages,” why does the discussion tend to turn toward the minutia of the woman’s submission?
- 20:30 We want to be women who are properly submissive. What can we do rightly to encourage our husbands? (1 Samuel 25:41)
- 24:00 Who ultimately holds authority?
- 25:50 How to humbly get help when you are being asked to submit to sinful behavior.