Shows Main Idea – Grief is a strange beast. At times it comes as expected, completely predictable, no surprises. But other times, it broadsides you out of nowhere, right? Kind of like a burly linebacker pummeling you at full force from behind.
Listen to the podcast
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- Six Ways To Overcome Grief
- My Mother Died Last Night–A Few Thoughts After Life
- From Despair to Hope: Grieving The Death Of A Loved One
- 3:35 We grieve over many things in addition to physical deaths.
- 4:38 Grief brings us to a place of desperation in our lives.
- 5:40 Weep
- 7:00 Psalm 6:6
- 9:14 Psalm 56 – God collects our tears in a bottle.
- 10:52 Psalm 34:18
- 11:22 Watch
- 13:30 Worship
- 15:40 Wait
- 20:00 Our longings aren’t always fulfilled on earth. There will be some loose ends.
- 21:10 Work
- 23:00 Serving others could be the very thing that God wants to use to bring healing to you.
- 25:50 2 Corinthians Chapter 1.
- 27:00 Wrestle
- 29:45 Worship
- 30:00 Nothing relieves my weariness and worry more than worship.
- 30:40 Romans 8:32