Shows Main Idea – Vice President, Mike Pence is guarded about meeting privately with other women, which is controversial with our non-conservative culture. We know that living your life by a list of rules is not the same as obedience to Christ. It’s simple to set up external rules to live by, but not necessarily peaceful. Is your conscience bound by to a rule or to the Word of God?
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- Silo Christians Do Not Enter Their Culture – They Critique It
- Why Men Struggle With Sexual Temptation
- How To Turn Your Arguments Into Redemptive Communication
- 5:45 How can our church families focus on brother and sisterhood more effectively?
- 6:15 Matthew 12:48-50
- 7:40 Whatever your position is in any debate, take the time to get to know the other person’s point of view.
- 11:00 What should be informing our consciences?
- 13:15 Romans 13:8
- 15:10 Proverbs Chapter 7
- 16:15 Guardrails versus rules.
- 17:45 Romans 16:1-16
- 24:50 Be for each other rather than against each other.
- 25:10 Focus on Christ rather than possible temptation.
- 26:30 What about same-sex attraction temptation.
- 29:00 Is having “rules” set up in your life inherently right or wrong? – Is your conscience bound to a rule or to the Word of God?