Shows Main Idea: When a person says he has changed, how do you know he’s telling the truth? Do his actions support his words? Here are eight ways to help you discern if he has changed.
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- Eight Ways to Know a Person is Changing by Chris O’Donnell
- How Not to let Your “But” Hurt Your Marriage by Chris O’Donnell
- But, Wait, Change Is More Than Confession by Brandi Huerta
- 4:00 Just because someone presents moments of apparent repentance, doesn’t mean they’ve actually changed.
- Active Obedience
- Patience & Perseverance
- Seeking Help
- 5:00 Humility
- 6:20 Responsibility
- 7:40 External circumstances don’t make you sin, they are the context in which your heart is revealed.
- 8:00 Other-Centeredness
- 9:00 II Samuel 12:13
- 9:50 Contriteness
- 10:15 2 Corinthians 7:10
- 13:25 Active Obedience
- 14:40 Patience and Perseverance
- 17:57 Transparency
- 20:46 We Are One 31-Day Marriage Series
- 21:30 Seek Help
- 24:00 How to stay faithful to the Lord when you have someone in your life who isn’t changing or isn’t interested in changing.
- 29:45 2 Timothy 5:24-25
Sphere of Responsibility Graphic