Shows Main Idea – The local church is a means of grace that every Christian should intentionally engage. Sometimes, though, it’s difficult to build relationships within the community God has given us. Have you ever felt like a lone ranger in your church? How do you begin to reach out to others?
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- The perfect place to be dysfunctional
- Are you committed to the dearest place on earth?
- Do you fight fires or change lives?
- 6:00 Local Church. Love It. Leave It. Change It.
- 8:55 If no one in your church is reaching out and being transparent, maybe the person to begin doing so should be you.
- 9:00 “The church is a hospital for sinners, not a museum for saints.” – Abigail Van Buren
- 10:20 Philippians 1:3-8
- 11:40 We forget to dwell on the Gospel in our communities
- 12:50 Just start with one person you can work together with
- 13:30 Pray for and with one another to develop deeper relationships
- 15:00 You can’t spend one hour a week with people and then wonder why you’re not developing relationships
- 16:25 1 Thessalonians 5:14
- 20:30 When your good desires cause you to demand things from other people, you have made an idol of those desires.
- 21:41 Philippians 1:9-10