Shows Main Idea – Social media has become the place many Christians get their theology. But does the theology you read on images and quotes in your social media feed change you? Are you trying to define God by His terms or by the terms of your favorite Christian celebrity? Rightly defining God is a good place to begin if you want to change.
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- Overcoming empty optimism with soul-stirring truth
- How cyber relationships affect real world relationships
- Warning: the tech gods are building an algorithm version of yourself
- 5:25 Jeremiah 17:9
- 6:00 We may have overreacted and overcorrected some legalism history
- 7:14 Is your biggest problem simply that you need to have better self-esteem?
- 8:00 Moralistic Therapeutic Deism – The New American Religion
- 9:14 Adam 4D – MTD Comic
- 11:15 Isaiah 6
- 11:54 “A” god exists? – 1 Corinthians 8:6
- 14:30 Speaking the truth in love
- 16:20 Judge Not?
- 21:00 Salvation and suffering are both a grace gift
- 26:00 Romans 3:10-12