Shows Main Idea – Sexually broken people are more common than you think. Additionally, sexual sin is not isolated to men only. Many women are in need of your care for deeply rooted sexual brokenness. Are you one of them? This episode will help you learn how to repent as well as teach the church how to encourage sexual wholeness in those who are caught in this sin pattern.
The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
You may want to read:
- Fifty Shades of Grey is a reflection of our souls
- Men are tempted to lust and women are tempted to be lusted after
- How can I get guys to lust after me?
- 3:08 Fearfully approaching sexual sin
- 4:36 Sexual temptations are not only a guy’s problem
- 6:38 The popularity of media such as Fifty Shades romanticizes abusive relationships
- 8:46 James 1:14-15 the progression of lust (See graphic below)
- 11:02 Genesis 3:5
- 11:45 What is the right picture of sex and how do we help women get back to that?
- 12:36 Battling the desire to draw the gaze of men
- 14:03 Hebrews 13:4
- 15:04 Ephesians 5:22-33
- 16:40 The selfish nature of masturbation, pornography, and erotica
- 17:02 A message to those who were sexually abused as children
- 18:45 We need one another in the community of believers to guard against yielding to temptation
- 23:00 David, a man after God’s own heart, experienced sexual sin and recorded his repentance in Psalm 51
- 26:44 Psalm 32
- 27:00 A message to women who made wrong sexual choices in their past and feel like they’ve blown it and there’s no return