The Unspeakable Podcast speaks to the hidden side of everything, especially those things that are important to you but not regularly discussed in many Christian communities. Kimberly, Brandi, and Kim explore all things that pertain to life and godliness. If you have a question for the Unspeakable Team, please ask it here.
Shows Main Idea – Have you ever considered yourself angry? Are you sure? Do you roll your eyes, huff under your breath, or give the silent treatment? Anger can be both subtle and loud. How do we mortify this sin?
- 6:25 Scripture Typer App
- 8:02 Are you sure you’re not an angry person?
- 8:27 The Anger Spectrum
- 11:13 James 1:19-20
- 12:00 Romans Chapter 1
- 15:45 Mortify anger, don’t just manage it
- 16:30 Ephesians 4:26
- 17:30 Ephesians 4:31
- 18:20 What to do when we’re about to act angrily
- 19:40 James 4:4-6 – What do I want so badly that I’m willing to sin to get it?
- 21:45 Galatians 5:22-2323:16 Romans 12:19
- 23:16 Romans 12:19
- 23:35 Ways to work to mortify angry responses
- 25:17 Do you see me as an angry person?
- 27:38 1 John 1:9
- 28:30 1 John 1:10