Become a Member
Why Should I Join?
Because you’ll get access to thousands of counseling content
- Lifetime access to all of Rick’s eBooks (those already published and those that will be)
- 1000s of articles written from a Gospel-centered perspective.
- Live webinars
- Training slides, visual aids, videos, counseling sketches, forms, best practices and more. . .
Because you’ll get a chance to tap into the Biblical counseling community
- Membership only forum for questions and answers
- Opportunities to ask Rick and other counselors key questions
We offer individual and group levels with recurring billing to fit your lifestyle.
Other Ways to Join
Don’t want to join online? No problem. Call 864.905.3663 and we can help you register over the phone.
Do you have a “church rate” for churches who would like to get more of their members involved on your site?
Though we do not have a church rate, we do have a church or ministry plan.
- 1 to 10 Members, the church/ministry would pay $50.00 per month.
- 11 to 20 Members is $100.00 per month and so forth.
The benefit to the Member and the Ministry
- The Membership fee would be free on the Member’s end. They could participate and enjoy the full website at NO COST to them!
- The church would pay for their Memberships, which would be a small investment for the amount of training and community the individuals would receive.
- We would do the work of providing materials, forum feedback, webinars and other great resources, which allows the ministry to provide a professional discipleship trainer to its people.
Once the Church or Ministry subscribes to the Group Membership Package, we will give the “originator” or point person for the church or ministry 10 Usernames with Passwords. We would register them with specific usernames, e.g. First Baptist Church would be FBC001, FBC002, FBC003, etc. The church or ministry would be identified and the number of memberships given.
The Member would use their special username and password. The username cannot be changed, but they are free to change the password according to their preferences. They would have all the benefits of a single member, with the only difference being who is paying for their membership.
We also accept donations to our ministry if you’d like to give something.